ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIORS LIVING IN BALI AT AAHH BALI SENIOR RESIDENCE?
Yes, there are certain requirements for seniors living in Bali at Aahh Bali Senior Residence.
- You must be 55 or older. If your spouse is younger we can work with that.
- Meet all the visa requirements as found in the Immigration section in Aahh Bali Senior Residence ABSR
- You must be ambulatory
- Financially capable of affording ABSR
- You must be fully vaccinated for Covid and screened for TB and show appropriate test results. No other special shots are required by us or Indonesia to travel or settle here.
- You may not have severe cognitive impairment and must be stable and predictable
- You may not have extensive medical needs, but needing assistance is not disqualifying
- We can not supply medical equipment. Items you use and currently own are the exception. Such as CPAP or oxygen. These would be your personal items. We can help you source things like oxygen and medication, but the ultimate purchase would be your responsibility.
- We are a non-smoking facility, but for those who must, a scenic walk here is amazing.